Form 12B is required when you switch your job in the middle of the financial year with respect to details of income earned from the previous company and tax deducted at source on such income if any. The reason is that you joined in the middle of a financial year, there has to be a correction made in terms of consolidated income earned and submission of Form 16 from both the employers is a must.
Form 12BA is a detailed statement which is issued by the employer and has the complete details on perquisites received by an employee. The employer is required to issue Form 12BA along with Form 16. Both Form 12B and 12BA come under the same master circular of Rule 26.
For Form 12BA, you can download it from the official website of the Income Tax Department of India – incometaxindia.gov.in. It is available in a pdf format which has to be printed, duly filled with all the details and then submitted to your current employer.
Download All in One TDS on Salary for Assam State Govt Employees for the F.Y. 2019-2020 and A.Y.20120-2021 With H.R.A. Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A) +Automated Form 16 Part B for F.Y. 2019-20
The feature of this Excel Utility is the following:-
1) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Tax Calculation as per new Finance Budget 2019
2) The Salary Structure as per the Assam State Govt employee’s Salary Pattern
3) Automated Individually Salary Sheet for each Employee
4) Automated Income Tax Salary Sheet for each Employee
5) This Excel Utility calculate your House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
6) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
7) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part B for the F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format