Section 80C explained: Did you realize that Section 80C, under the Income Income Tax, encourages you to lessen the taxable income in a financial year? Section 80C is a popular decision in the event that you want an answer to the inquiry: How might I save
Section 80C explained: Did you realize that Section 80C, under the Income Tax Act 1961, encourages you decrease the Income Tax on salary? Under Section 80C of the Income Income Tax, taxpayers can claim deduction advantage on payments, commitments, or investments in a way determined by the Income Income Tax-saving fixed store plans offered by banks, among others.
What is Section 80C breaking point?
In one financial year, the maximum amount of deduction under Section 80C or the Section 80C breaking point is Rs 1.5 lakh. To make the greater part of the arrangement, you have to restrict your total commitment to determined items qualified for deduction under Section 80C.
Download Automated Income Tax Excel Based Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21 and A.Y.2021-22 [ This Excel Utility Prepare at a time 50 Employees Form 16 Part A&B as per New and Old Tax Regime U/s 115 BAC for F.Y.2020-21]
What investments are secured under 80C? Does a fixed store go under 80C? Deduction list:
• Investment in five-year mail centre time store, Senior Residents Savings Plan
• Investment in EPF or into voluntary opportune reserve
• Investment in National Savings Certificates
• Contribution to NPS Level II account made by Central Government Workers
• Contribution to Sukanya Samriddhi Account
• Payment for Life coverage Strategy (including ULIP) a premium of an individual and/or his or companion or any youngster
• Contribution to any approved superannuation finance
• Contribution to Unit-linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) 1971 and ULIP of LIC Mutual Reserve; Commitment to an approved annuity plan of LIC
• Payment for subscribing to ELSS of a mutual store; Commitment to informed annuity support set up by mutual reserve or UTI
• Repayment of Housing Loan Principal; the amount paid for stamp obligation, registration expense and so forth.
• Payment of educational expenses – For full-time education of his/her youngsters (maximum of two kids.) in any college, school, school, or other educational institution located in India.
When U/s 80C choices through which taxpayers can claim deductions to lessen their Income Tax deduction under all three sections (Section 80C, Section 80CCC, Section 80CCD) cannot be more than Rs 1.5 lakh per financial year.
Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One for the Non-Govt (Private) Employees for the F.Y.2020-21 and A.Y.2021-22
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel utility prepares and calculates your income Income Tax Regime)
2) This Excel Utility has an option where you can choose your option as New or Old Income Tax Form 12 BA
5) Automated Income Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21
7) Individual Salary Sheet