Donation to the Charitable Fund
Contributions made to certain relief funds and charitable institutions can be claimed as a deduction under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. This deduction can only be claimed when the contribution has been made via cheque or draft or in cash. In-kind contributions such as food material, clothes, medicines, etc do not qualify for deduction under section 80G.
The donations made to any Political party can be claimed under section 80GGC.
W.e.f FY 2017-18, the limit of deduction under section 80G / 80GGC for donations made in cash is reduced from current Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,000 only.
If you want to donate some funds to a political party of your choice, you can do so in cash of up to Rs 2,000. Beyond that, you cannot donate the amount in cash mode. It can be done through Electoral Bonds
Download And Prepare At a Time 50 Employees Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part B (Modified Format) [This Excel Utility Prepare At a time 50 Employees Form 16 Part B in New Format for A.Y. 2020-21]
The main feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) Prepare At time 100 Employees Excel Based Form 16 Part B ( Modified Format of Form 16 Part B Vide CBDT Notification No.36/2019 Dated 12/04/2019 ]
2) All the Amended Income Tax Section have in this utility as per Budget 2019
3) You can print individual Form 16 Part Part B
4) Most easy to install just like an Excel File
5) Easy to Fill all column
6) Automatic Convert the Amount to the In-Words