Under the new tax rates as per the Budget 2020, there will be as given below:-
1) 10% tax required for incomes between 5 Lakh to 7.5 lakh per annum,
2) 15% for 7.5 Lakh to 10 lakh for every annum
3) 20% for 10 Lakh to 12.5 lakh per annum,
4) 25% tax for income between 12.5 lakh to 15 lakh,
5) 30% tax for income over 15 lakh
The Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reported a critical cut in the tax rates for the salaried class in her Budget discourse, if they do without existing exclusions. This likewise ushers in a new tax regime where the taxpayer has the alternative of taking new rates without exceptions or adhering to old rates with exclusions.
Sitharaman said this was to disentangle the tax regime which was loaded with various exclusions and required taxpayers to take the assistance of the experts according to the new tax rates, income under Rs 2.5 Lakh per annum will stay un-taxable as it was before.
A tax of 5% will currently be charged on income between Rs 2.5 Lakh to Rs 5 lakh. Those acquiring between Rs 5 Lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh per annum will presently pay 10% tax on their incomes which were prior 20 %.
The Finance Minister proposed a cut of 5% from the current 20 % for those winning between Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh for each annum. They will presently need to pay 15% tax. Sitharaman reported that those procuring between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 12.5 lakh per annum will presently need to pay 20 % tax. Prior it was 30 %
The new tax rate appropriate to those procuring in the scope of Rs 12.5 lakh per annum to Rs 15 lakh for each annum will be obligated to pay tax at the rate of 25 %
According to the new tax regime, 30% tax will be charged on pay rates above Rs 15 lakh for every annum. New
1. New income tax rate: 5% tax for income between Rs 2.5 and Rs 5 lakh
2. New tax rate: 10% tax for income between Rs 5 and Rs 7.5 lakh
3. New income tax Slab Rate for the F.Y.2020-21- 15% tax for income between 7.5 lakh and 10 lakh
4. New tax rate: 20% tax for income between 10 lakh and 12.5 lakh
5. New tax rate: 25% tax for income between 12.5 lakh and 15 lakh
6. New income tax rate: 30% tax for income over 15 lakh
7. No income tax for those with taxable income beneath Rs 2.5 lakh
The new tax rates will apply to just those people who swear off specific exceptions and reasonings. The account serves said the proposition for the new tax regime will prompt an income penance of Rs 40,000 core for each annum for the legislature.
She additionally said that the legislature has started measures to prefill the income tax return with the goal that a person, who settles on the new regime, would require no help from a specialist to document his arrival and cover income tax.
Sitharaman said there are at any rate 100 tax exceptions in the current tax regime, which will be diminished by 70 under the new tax regime. The rest of the will be assessed and inspected at the appropriate time, she said.
The Budget likewise made changes to exceptions which permitted “people, who are really completing generous financial exercises from India, deal with their time to remain in India,” so as not to proclaim their worldwide income in India. In the midst of the monetary lull, it was normal that the administration would cut tax rates for the salaried class to expand buyer spending and lift the household utilization of merchandise.
Download Excel Based Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the Financial Year 2020-21 and Assessment year 2021-22 in New Format & as per the new Tax Pattern U/s 115BAC ( New& Old Tax Slab or Regime).
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
THIS EXCEL UTILITY CAN PREPARE AT A TIME 50 EMPLOYEES FORM 16 PART A&B
4) In this Excel Utility have all the Modified Income Tax Section as per Budget 2020
5) This Excel Utility can use Government and Non-Government (Private) Concern also
6) This Excel Utility most easy to generate and easy to install in any Computer