As per the Finance Budget 2019, some Important Income Tax Section and Income Tax Rebate have changed. The Major modification including the Income Tax Slab Rate for the F.Y. 2019-20 is given below.
1) Income Tax Slab for the Financial Year 2019-20 is Same as Previous F.Y.2018-19
2) Raised the Income Tax Rebate U/s 87A up to Rs. 12,500/- who’s Taxable Income less than 5 Lakh.
3) Raised the Income Tax Standard Deduction U/s16(ia) from Rs. 40,000/- to 50,000/-
4) Raised the Tax Exemption from the Bank/Post Office Savings Interest from 10,000/- to 50,000/-
5) Introduce New Section 80EEA for New Home Loan Interest Rs.1.5 Lakh.
Download All in One TDS on Salary for Non-Govt Employees for the Financial Year 2019-2020 and Assessment Year 20120-2021 With H.R.A. Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A) + Automated Form 12 Ba for F.Y. 2019-20
The feature of this Excel Utility is the following:-
1) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Tax Calculation as per new Finance Budget 2019
2) The Salary Structure as per the All of Non-Govt(Private) employee’s Salary Pattern
3) Automated Individually Salary Sheet for each Employee
4) Automated Income Tax Salary Sheet for each Employee
5) This Excel Utility calculate your House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
6) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
7) Automated Income Tax Form 16 Part B for the F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
8) Automated Form 12 BA